We are Sociedad Anónima Reverté Productos Minerales and we treat your data as data controllers. This means that we are the ones who collect and store your personal data and that, in case of any doubt regarding the management of that data, you should consult us.
What do we use your personal data for?
We will use your data to attend to those requests, queries or suggestions that you make to us. We can also use the data to contact you if necessary or to send you commercial information if you have authorized us to do so. Why do we treat your personal data? We are entitled to process your data for several reasons: In most cases, such as when you send us a query or request, the legitimacy comes because we have a legitimate interest in responding to it. When we send you a commercial communication, the legitimacy is given by your authorization for us to do so. We can also be legitimated by the execution of the contract that binds us, in those cases in which you are a client or supplier of ours.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We do not intend to share your personal data, but for certain purposes, it is sometimes necessary to do so. Whenever we do so, it will be with companies we trust, with whom we will have reached an agreement and who will have accredited regulatory compliance in accordance with current data protection regulations. Whenever we share your data, it will be for specific matters and under our control. These companies will not process the data on their own behalf but in accordance with our assignment.
What rights do you have in relation to the personal data we process?
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected on this website is:
S.A. Reverté Mineral Products
– Address: Afueras s/n 08729 Castellet i La Gornal (Barcelona)
Phone: +34 977168103
How do we treat your personal data?
The user can consult our Cookies Policy. Notifications Our website allows the processing of data for different purposes, so depending on the services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any given time, we will need to process some data or others. Even so, in general they will be the following:
- Identification and contact data: We collect identification and contact data from those users who browse our page or fill out a form. This block of data includes name and surname, language, telephone, email…
- Connection, geolocation and browsing data: We collect connection, geolocation and browsing data provided by cookies or permissions that have been attributed to the browser from which the website is accessed if it is done from a mobile phone.
- Commercial information: We collect commercial information data from those users who have subscribed to the newsletter or have accepted the installation of certain commercial profile cookies.
In certain forms, in which we will ask you for personal data to give you access to certain functionalities, it is necessary to fill in fields marked as mandatory. Keep in mind that not completing the mandatory data may mean that you do not have access to said service or functionality.
Respond to requests or requests made through the contact or user service forms. This purpose treats only the strictly necessary data linked to the request that the user makes.
This purpose includes the processing of your data mainly to: Personalize services and offer recommendations based on user preferences. It involves the analysis of the user profile.
Show Advertising on i Internet that may appear on websites or apps and that is associated with the acceptance of advertising profiling cookies. To obtain more information about the Cookies Policy, visit the “Cookies Policy” document.
Analysis of the use and quality of the web. By accessing our website and accepting cookies, we can process, for analytical and statistical purposes, the information they collect about the way users interact with our page and the improvements we can introduce.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
Respond to requests or requests made through the contact or user service forms.
When the communication is in relation to a request or query, we have a legitimate interest in responding (art. 6.1.f RGPD)
When we treat your data for marketing purposes, the legitimacy is given by:
– The legitimate interest we have to personalize the services and offer recommendations to our clients, as well as combine the information we have in order to know the tastes and interests of our client (art. 6.1.f RGPD).
– The express authorization of the user when he accepts the cookies that allow his habits to be analyzed (art. 6.1.a RGPD).
Analysis of the use and quality of the web:
– When we process data for analytical and web quality purposes, we are legitimized by the express authorization made by the user when accepting cookies (art. 6. 1.a. RGPD).
Do we share your data with third parties?
In order to fulfill the intended purposes, and guarantee the quality standards of Sociedad Anónima Reverté Productos Minerales, it is necessary that we have the support of external companies that allow us to carry out our activity. The entities to which we can transfer your data, always according to the need, are:
- Financial entities
- Providers and collaborators of technological services.
- Customer service providers.
- Suppliers and collaborators of advertising services, marketing and RRSS.
Our suppliers are entities located within the EU territory, which is why they guarantee compliance with the RGPD and the treatment managers contract has been signed with them, which guarantees their correct regulatory adaptation. However, in specific cases, it may be that one of our providers is outside the EU space and, due to this, international data transfers take place. In those cases S.A. REVERTÉ Mineral Products. will guarantee the use of the Standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission as a guarantee for those transfers made to countries that do not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission.
In the event that the requirements contemplated in article 46 RGPD are not met, the interested party may grant their consent to the international transfer or execute a contract in the interest of the interested party. Otherwise, an authorization must be requested from the Control Authority. Likewise, we inform you that some services provided by S. A. Reverté Productos Minerales may involve the transfer of personal data to a third country outside the EU, in “cloud” services offered by some of the main international providers. Also in these services the aforementioned compliance will be confirmed.
Finally, we inform you that the data may be transferred or required by administrations and public bodies when required by applicable regulations.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
At Sociedad Anónima Reverté Productos Minerales, we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing you the rights inherent both to them and to the treatments we carry out. For this reason, we put at your disposal two ways so that you can request the exercise of your rights, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”:
- Postal mail to: Afueras s/n 08729 Castellet i La Gornal (Barcelona)
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that we consider it necessary, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity or that of the person you represent, as well as the representation you hold over it. The rights that you can exercise, regardless of the purpose or legitimizing basis, are:
- Request access to the data we have about you.
- Request that we rectify the data that we already have, but it turns out to be erroneous or inaccurate.
- Request that we delete data that they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were ordered.
- Request that we limit the processing of your data.
- Revoke the consent you have previously given us for the processing of your data.
- Submit opposition to the processing of your data based on legitimate interest, especially in the field of marketing.
- Request data portability (this right can only be exercised when the legitimacy is consent or the execution of a contract).
Sociedad Anónima Reverté Productos Minerales, must respond to the request submitted within one month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, the interested parties have the right to claim before the competent Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) when they consider that Sociedad Anónima Reverté Productos Minerales has violated the rights that the data protection regulations recognize at www.aepd.es.
What happens if you provide us with data from third parties or if a third party has provided your data?
Links to other websites If through the links that appear on our website you choose to leave it, Sociedad Anónima Reverté Productos Minerales will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said pages or the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer in accordance with what is indicated. in our legal notice and use policy.
Date: January 2022